Comprehensive Guide to Estrogen | Progesterone | Prolactin and Related Side-Effects on Cycle
This eBook contains detailed instructions on how to control Estradiol, Progesterone & Prolactin levels and prevent related Side-Effects on Cycles with (Progestogenic) Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids (AAS), or other Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs). Discussed within is everything you need to know to prevent adverse effects, commonly associated with fluctuating concentrations of Female Sex-Hormones while using exogenous Androgens. Coach Steve always keeps health & longevity in mind!
The Comprehensive Guide to Estrogen | Progesterone | Prolactin and Related Side-Effects on Cycle eBook by Coach Steve is 68 pages and contains the following topics:
• Blood Work Markers & Reference Ranges
• Estrone (E1), Estradiol (E2) & Estriol (E3) Levels in Enhanced Men
• Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG)
• Injection Frequency of Aromatizing AAS
• Serum Estradiol (E2) Levels & Contributing Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs)
• Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs); Anastrozole, Exemestane, Letrozole, Diindolylmethane & Calcium D-Glucarate
• Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs); Tamoxifen, Toremifene & Raloxifene
• Progesterone (P4) Levels in Enhanced Men
• Progestogenic Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids (AAS)
• Prolactin (PRL) Levels in Enhanced Men
• Vitamin B6 Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P)
• Dopamine Receptor Agonists (DRAs); Bromocriptine, Cabergoline & Pramipexole
• Gynecomastia Symptoms, Growth & Prevention
NOTE: This eBook touches on Acne, Libido, Water Retention & Blood Pressure, but doesn’t do as in-depth as the Gynecomastia section. These side effects are often multifactorial and not only related to Estrogens, Progesterone or Prolactin. Coach Steve will release individual eBooks about Acne, Libido & Cardiovascular Health on Cycle in the near future!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.