Offseason Protocols to Prevent Insulin Resistance
This eBook contains detailed instructions on how to incorporate Exogenous Growth Hormone (rhGH), Insulin, Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), Berberine, or Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) Inhibitors into your own PED Protocol. It contains in-depth Dosing Protocols & Detailed Examples on how to prevent Insulin Resistance at the later stages of the Offseason, when Carbohydrate & Growth Hormone Intake is reasonably high! Discussed within is everything you need to know to prevent adverse health effects, commonly associated with Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs). Coach Steve always keeps health & longevity in mind!
The Offseason Protocols to Prevent Insulin Resistance eBook by Coach Steve is 62 pages and contains the following topics:
• Causes of Insulin Resistance; Carbohydrate Intake, Exogenous Growth Hormone, Glucose Levels, Cortisol Levels & Free Fatty Acid Levels
• Symptoms of Insulin Resistance; Blood Pressure, Resting Heart Rate & Hemoglobin A1c
• Daily Growth Hormone & Insulin Protocol with Detailed Examples
• Every Other Day Growth Hormone & Insulin Protocols with Detailed Examples
• Incorporating IGF-1
• Incorporating Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) Inhibitors
• Full Offseason Protocols with Detailed Examples using GH, Insulin, IGF-1 & DPP-1 Inhibitors together
• Full Reset Mini Diet with Detailed Examples using Metformin
• Supplementation & Resources
1 review for Offseason Protocols to Prevent Insulin Resistance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
tbslbusiness (verified owner) –
If you want the best ebook available full of information on protocols to prevent insulin resistance, you have found it. Not just protocols but in depth explanations behind everything. Thank you Steve!